Support from conception to realization. Of course also with individually coordinated trainings.
The integration of all required processes within your distribution and warehouse area by means of SAP has top priority for us. We help you to define and implement the most effective and fastest solution, which is available at short notice and at the same time takes into account your strategic orientations.
By combining consulting, analysis and implementation with the transfer of our knowledge into your company, the project is subsequently taken over by internal employees.
Our team of highly qualified employees is constantly expanding its know-how and developing the best possible solutions for you. For this purpose, we operate our own SAP system landscape, which is constantly updated and can therefore offer the best possible level of service.
The combination of comprehensive product knowledge and intensive consulting and project experience on a national and international level enables us to recognize all the advantages of SAP logistics solutions and to pass them on to you accordingly.
The SAP Material Management System (MM) in combination with the SAP Warehouse Management System (WM) offers an optimal basis for economical and intelligent warehouse and distribution logistics.
- Vendor evaluation/qoutierung
- Inventory (IM based)
- Management of master data (materials, suppliers, info records, etc.)
- Material requirements planning
- Procurement of materials
- Material valuation (for example, split valuation, material ledger)
- Material movements using movement types
- Warehouse management and inventory management
- Account determination
- Invoice verification
- Definition and management of complex warehouse structures
- Optimization of the material flow with the help of modern storage and retrieval strategies and processes
- Handling Unit Management
- Transport management (inbound and outbound)
- inventory (WM based)
- Storage unit management
- Warehouse controlling